Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/04/24 18:42:43 UTC

OFBIz not working after deletion of data and work folders

Hi Guys !

I have a strange behaviour, I would like to know if it's normal or if I am
doing something wrong.

To use OFBiz, I download the archive, unzip it and launch "startofbiz.bat".
No problem here, at the first launch the database is populated and
everything works well.

Now, when I want to "reset" OFBiz, I remove the "derby" and "hsqldb" folders
in "ofbiz-trunk\runtime\data" and the "work" folder in
"ofbiz-trunk\runtime\catalina".
And then, when I restart, it doesn't work anymore... I have this message :
"Visual Theme resources not found."

if I try to run the target "run-install", I have some constraint errors
during the import.

So, my main question is : how do you "reset" and OFBiz instance ?

Note : I am working with the "ofbiz-trunk-2009-03-26-v758565" version, I
will test with a "ofbiz-rel9.04-2009-04-22-v767430" now.

Cimballi