Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org> on 2011/12/17 12:08:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.2.0 (RC2)

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the second release candidate for Apache
log4php version 2.2.0.

Changes since RC1 are:
  * Updated LICENSE file to include jQuery license
  * Fixed dates in NOTICE file
  * Added license headers to minified js and css files
  * Added (tm) to project name in site header.

There have been many changes to the code, greatest of which is a full
rewrite of the configuration logic. The full change log is available
on the staged site (see below).

Apache log4php 2.2.0 RC2 is available for review here:
 * http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4php/2.2.0/RC2/

The tag for this release is available here:
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4php/tags/apache-log4php-2.2.0/

The site for this version can be found at:
 * http://people.apache.org/~ihabunek/apache-log4php-2.2.0-RC2/site/

The full change log for 2.2.0 can be found at:
 * http://people.apache.org/~ihabunek/apache-log4php-2.2.0-RC2/site/changelog.html

Please note that the google-powered site search will not work until
the site is deployed at logging.apache.org/log4php.

According to the process, please vote with:
[ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
[ ] -1 No, because...

Best regards,
Ivan Habunek

[RESULT] Release Apache log4php 2.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org>.
Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the vote to release Apache log4php 2.2.0
has passed.

Binding votes:
- Christian Grobmeier +1
- Ivan Habunek +1
- Scott Deboy +1
- Stefan Bodewig +1
- Ralph Goers +1

Non-binding votes:
- Florian Semm +1

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will start releasing the artifacts.

Best regards,
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK looks good to me: +1

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Florian Semm <fl...@gmx.de>.
Am 17.12.2011 12:09, schrieb Ivan Habunek:
> To start things off, here's my +1.
>
> Best regards,
> Ivan
>
> On 17 December 2011 12:08, Ivan Habunek<ih...@apache.org>  wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> It is my pleasure to announce the second release candidate for Apache
>> log4php version 2.2.0.
>>
>> Changes since RC1 are:
>>   * Updated LICENSE file to include jQuery license
>>   * Fixed dates in NOTICE file
>>   * Added license headers to minified js and css files
>>   * Added (tm) to project name in site header.
>>
>> There have been many changes to the code, greatest of which is a full
>> rewrite of the configuration logic. The full change log is available
>> on the staged site (see below).
>>
>> Apache log4php 2.2.0 RC2 is available for review here:
>>   * http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4php/2.2.0/RC2/
>>
>> The tag for this release is available here:
>>   * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4php/tags/apache-log4php-2.2.0/
>>
>> The site for this version can be found at:
>>   * http://people.apache.org/~ihabunek/apache-log4php-2.2.0-RC2/site/
>>
>> The full change log for 2.2.0 can be found at:
>>   * http://people.apache.org/~ihabunek/apache-log4php-2.2.0-RC2/site/changelog.html
>>
>> Please note that the google-powered site search will not work until
>> the site is deployed at logging.apache.org/log4php.
>>
>> According to the process, please vote with:
>> [ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
>> [ ] -1 No, because...
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ivan Habunek
Hi,

here is my +1

Regards,

Florian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org>.