Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Chris Bamford <cb...@mimecast.com> on 2014/03/21 17:15:22 UTC

Can POI be used to extract embedded files from RTF docs?

Hi

I would like to extract embedded files from RTF docs. Please can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

  *   Chris

Chris Bamford
m: +44 7860 405292
www.mimecast.com

Mimecast
CityPoint
One Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AW
+44 (0) 207 847 8700

Disclaimer

cbamford@mimecast.com sent at 2014-03-21 16:15:26is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by user@poi.apache.organd others  authorized to receive it. If you are not user@poi.apache.org
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly  prohibited and may be unlawful.<br /><br />Mimecast Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 4698693 VAT No. GB 123 4197 34
Registered Office: CityPoint, One Ropemaker Street, Moorgate, London, EC2Y 9AW

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast. Mimecast delivers a complete managed email solution from a single web based platform. For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com" target="_blank">

mcst2013</a>

RE: Can POI be used to extract embedded files from RTF docs?

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
I would say take a look at Tika, but for: https://issues.apache.org/jira/i#browse/TIKA-1010

Sorry.
I would like to extract embedded files from RTF docs. Please can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

  *   Chris

[cid:114032116152600302@uk-sl-b.uk.mimecast.lan]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=e56cc825a44369a7c0e36b5a420a0af4>

Chris Bamford

m: +44 7860 405292

w: www.mimecast.com<http://www.mimecast.com/>

Senior Developer

p: +44 207 847 8700

Address click here<http://www.mimecast.com/About-us/Contact-us/>

[http://www.mimecast.com/]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=28412004103114ae4c1ea9c513d4977f>

[LinkedIn]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=2e8adc24e7f77ea3fe4fd7795b13adb7>

[You Tube]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=0aac661963d4ffc87a755f9fa681ca22>

[Facebook]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=329b0c054a50d79f57f7b5f29836392e>

[Blog]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=d64e9c6ca8fdd51b092775636973f535>

[Twitter]<https://serviceA.mimecast.com/mimecast/click?account=C1A1&code=af7ad8bd2b572b74f10aa91bb5d2e2c5>

Disclaimer
The information contained in this communication from cbamford@mimecast.com<ma...@mimecast.com> sent at 2014-03-21 16:15:26 is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by user@poi.apache.org<ma...@poi.apache.org> and others authorized to receive it. If you are not user@poi.apache.org<ma...@poi.apache.org> you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast. Mimecast delivers a complete managed email solution from a single web based platform. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com