Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Oliver Strässer <ol...@getunik.com> on 2010/04/22 11:12:58 UTC

Redirect MainSite

Hello

it's possible to register an URL or an Bundle that the System automatically redirects to the bundle URL?

example: http://localhost:8080/ redirects to http://localhost:8080/admin/clips

If it isn't possible with registering or saving the url in the graph anywhere - what for an apache bundle I need to extend for me?

cheers
oli

--getunik ag-------------------------------------------
  oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com<ma...@getunik.com>
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

   --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
   Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com<http://www.getunik.com/>

P Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.

Re: AW: Redirect MainSite

Posted by Manuel Innerhofer <ma...@trialox.org>.
The JAX-RS resource listing to "/" is TypeHandlerSpace in
org.apache.clerezza.platform.typehandelspace. If you stop this resource
then type handling no longer works. As a quickfix you could add a @GET
method in the TypeHandlerSpace which redirects to your page. But I
wouldn't do that, because it is really ugly :).

Manuel

AW: Redirect MainSite

Re: Redirect MainSite

Posted by Manuel Innerhofer <ma...@trialox.org>.