Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2018/08/03 11:39:29 UTC

Solr issues in status "IN PROGRESS"

Hi,

I have some issues in status "IN PROGRESS" which are impossible to transistion to any other state after the recent changes. The resolve button is not there and not in menus either. So I believe these are trapped in no-mans-land… There are a total of 64 issues with this status.

I guess it makes sense to bulk transition all of these to state OPEN. But I don't seem to have the JIRA karma to bulk transition issues either. Can some other committer make an attempt?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Solr issues in status "IN PROGRESS"

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Thanks Steve!

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
All is now good with my issues. Thanks Steve!

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.