Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 13:56:39 UTC

ClickIDE release manager

Hi Naoki,

Since we haven't had a release of ClickIDE since joining the ASF, I'll volunteer to be the release
manager for ClickIDE 2.0.0.0. The release procedure is a bit complex and I'd like to capture all the
necessary steps in this document:

   http://click.apache.org/docs/developer-guide/releasing-subprojects.html

Let me know when you think we can push out this release.

kind regards

bob

Re: ClickIDE release manager

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bob!

I'll start the vote for ClickIDE 2.1.0.0 soon.

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: ClickIDE release manager

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.