Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Katerina Manolaki <Ka...@rulefinancial.com> on 2004/04/28 16:05:54 UTC

Include Images in Excel spreadsheet

Hi,

I am using POI 2.5 to produce some excel spreadsheets,. There is currently a
need to include some images in the spreadsheet. The images will be .gif, and
the spreadsheets are dynamically produced. From a quick look I had at the
archive, HSSF does not support images, is that still the case with 2.5?

Regards

Katerina

---

Re: Include Images in Excel spreadsheet

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
2.5 introduced the drawing objects, the image support should be the same
(no direct manipulation, only read/write of it intact).