Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/04/28 20:27:22 UTC

servicemix-eip message-filter

Just detected the new message-filter pattern in servicemix-eip,

it seems it only works with InOnly-MEP, why?
IMHO, would also make sense in InOut-MEP or?

<head>
<title>Error 500 Use an InOnly or RobustInOnly MEP</title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 500</h2><pre>Use an InOnly or RobustInOnly MEP</pre>

Peter

Re: servicemix-eip message-filter

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The MessageFilter main use is to drop messages a component is not
interested in, not to validate if a request is valid.  You may need a
validator for that, that would check that the xml conforms to a given
and would return an error if not. Is that what you were thinking about
?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.