Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Lunny <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/23 21:21:21 UTC

Menu Support for BlackBerry/Android

Were/are we planning to add support for the menu buttons on these two
platforms? Is this something that would be in phonegap-core, or strictly
plugins? I believe Michael Brooks was working on a cross-platform menu
plugin at some point.

Apologies if this has been answered in phonegap-dev or on a previous call;
just wanted the most current information.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Menu Support for BlackBerry/Android

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.