Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/29 07:00:43 UTC

[mina] SASL Filter WAS: Re: Getting my mina handler to work with ldap

On 4/29/05, Enrique Rodriguez <er...@apache.org> wrote:

--snip--

> So, I was picturing SASL/GSSAPI as a MINA filter, along the lines of:
> org.apache.mina.io.filter.SSLFilter and supporting classes.

Trustin,

How bout getting an SASL filter into MINA?  Now that filters are
session-based, it would be pretty simple to implement.  I've got a
DIGEST-MD5 impl that i had done for a poc with the old MINA using the
ProtocolHandler.  Lemme see if I can make a filter out of it.  Would
be really cool that way.

Any pointers?

Regards,
Vinod.