Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com> on 2003/01/01 23:24:04 UTC

Re: Velocity tag library

What was the problem?

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)

Re: Velocity tag library

Posted by Michael Klem <mi...@earthlink.net>.
When I tried building it, the build process failed because it could
not connect to the server to retrieve the files to build JJar.

It is not an issue now since I solved all of my other issues.

--
  Michael Klem <kl...@corp.earthlink.net>    626-296-3027