Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2006/09/08 04:46:19 UTC

New openjpa-all module & Continuum

To address http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-29 , I made a
new sub-module called "openjpa-all" which creates a single aggregate
jar file from all the other openjpa jars. It works pretty well:
running "mvn package" should yield a openjpa-all/target/openjpa-
all-0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar file that can be used in place of
all the individual sub-jars.

However, looking at http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/servlet/
continuum , I notice that the new module is not automatically showing
up in the build list, which is causing the dependent "OpenJPA
Distribution" build to fail. Are there any Continuum admins out there
why can add the "openjpa-all" module to the build for me?

Re: New openjpa-all module & Continuum

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 7, 2006, at 9:34 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2006, at 7:46 PM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>

>> To address http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-29 , I
>> made a new sub-module called "openjpa-all" which creates a single
>> aggregate jar file from all the other openjpa jars. It works
>> pretty well: running "mvn package" should yield a openjpa-all/
>> target/openjpa-all-0.9.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar file that can be
>> used in place of all the individual sub-jars.
>>
>> However, looking at http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/servlet/
>> continuum , I notice that the new module is not automatically
>> showing up in the build list, which is causing the dependent
>> "OpenJPA Distribution" build to fail. Are there any Continuum
>> admins out there why can add the "openjpa-all" module to the build
>> for me?
>
> Just added you.  Will send your user info offline.

Strike that.  Continuum is not cooperating.  I've added the openjpa-
all project for now.  Will see if I can't figure out what's going on.

-David

Re: New openjpa-all module & Continuum

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.