Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/07/18 15:03:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Unomi 1.4.0 Release !

The Apache Unomi team is proud to announce the release of Apache Unomi
1.4.0.

Apache Unomi™ is a Java Open Source customer data platform, a Java server
designed to manage customers, leads and visitors data and help personalize
customer experiences while also offering features to respect visitor
privacy rules (such as GDPR). The project became an Apache top level
project in March, 2019.

More details regarding Apache Unomi can be found here:
http://unomi.apache.org/

The Apache Unomi team worked hard on this 1.4.0 release (first out of
incubation!) and would like to highlight the following updates besides a
lot of bug fixes, improvements and documentation:

Container/Cloud deployments
- Unified Apache Unomi configuration file that reads from environment
variables for Docker deployment compatibility
- Dockerfile and Docker Compose project files have been added, official
Apache Unomi Docker image will be released soon
- IP ranges and CIDR for IP address of privileged event sources (login,
update profile) are now supported

Event, rules, profiles management and tools
- New Karaf Shell Commands to view events, sessions and profiles and more...
- Endpoint to search in events has been added
- Improve tooling for analyzing rule executions using Karaf Shell Commands
- New patch system to improve modifying default definitions (rules,
segments, …)

Data collection
- Analytics.js integration, providing an out-of-the-box ready-to-use web
tracker

You can download the release here:
http://unomi.apache.org/download.html

You can also find the Github mirror here:
https://github.com/apache/unomi

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with 'FixVersion =
1.4.0'; the JIRA release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319220&version=12343150

We would love to hear from you: join the Apache Unomi community !
http://unomi.apache.org/community.html

Thanks!
The Apache Unomi Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Unomi 1.4.0 Release !

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for catching that it should be now fixed.

Strange that nobody noticed that before, the page was up for a while.

Regards,
  Serge...

Posted by sebbaz <se...@apache.org>.