Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Astha Bhatnagar <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/02 07:20:02 UTC

Re: need help

Hi Karthi,
Do you have the Gadget URL which you want to add in to your container. If so
then you can simply try
that with your shindig's iframe url like this:

http://shindig/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml

this way you can test that this gadget will work in your container or not.

Re: need help

Posted by karthi keyan <ts...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you Astha.  I will try this.