Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ganesh Nikam <ga...@gslab.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/18 12:48:08 UTC

Editing Kafka wiki pages (Confluence)?

Hi All,

I want to publish C++ Kafka client. I have my git repository ready. Now I
want add entry on Kafka “Clients” page (Confluence wiki page) for this new
client.

I did create my login for the Confluence and login with that. But I am not
able to edit the page. Do I require to do some other steps to get the write
access ?

If you can give me the write access then that will be very helpful. Here is
my Confluence user name:

User name : ganesh.nikam

Regards

Ganesh Nikam