Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2015/06/11 00:54:33 UTC

Help with slide rendering

Hi,

I'm stuck with the slide rendering code in the common_sl branch.
Would be cool, if you have a look at org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.TestPicture.bug54541().
There are 4 different test files which contain rotated shape groups.
In the org.apache.poi.sl.draw.DrawShape.applyTransform method, you can choose between
the oldVariant or !oldVariant.
Most of the files work with the oldVariant but 54541_cropped_bitmap.ppt needs the new variant.

I'm sure, the fix can be done in a few lines ... but somehow I can't find them ;)

Although common_sl is not finished yet, please feel free to comment on the changes.
A few implementation notes can be found under http://people.apache.org/~kiwiwings/

Thank you and best wishes,
Andi

Re: Help with slide rendering

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
> I'm stuck with the slide rendering code in the common_sl branch.

it seems that I solved this issues ... XSLF seems to be rendered differently than HSLF,
when it comes to group rotations. I guess the next rendering difference is not very far away ...

Andi