Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 11:01:50 UTC

webconsole with jetty-connector

Hello,

   I have the Karaf running with multiple jetty connectors.
And also i installed webconsole feature and using.

Now i want to run the webconsole with specific jetty connector. How to run
the same? So that my http webconsole could be accessed from specific port.

karaf version : 3.0.0

Best Regards,
Srikanth.

Re: webconsole with jetty-connector

Posted by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for quick reply. I will try this.

Srikanth Hugar
www.gharki.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Srikanth,