Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bob Drum <bo...@earthlink.net> on 2002/12/24 06:56:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.43 not responding

I'm running Apache 2.0.43 on a SparcStation IPX under OpenBSD 3.2.

The daemon appears several times in the output of ps so It shold be running.

The problem is i cannot connect to the local host using lynx, nor can I
connect from any other workstation.

Netstat shows the following:

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
tcp6       0      0  *.www                  *.*                    LISTEN
tcp6       0      0  localhost.submissi     *.*                    LISTEN
tcp6       0      0  localhost.smtp         *.*                    LISTEN
tcp6       0      0  *.ssh                  *.*                    LISTEN

An older version of Apache that came with OpenBSD runs fine.

Am I missing something obvious like uninstalling the prior version first?

Bob Drum