Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Moacir Cardoso <mo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/10/02 05:17:54 UTC

Error: Could not load 'struts.widget.Bind'

Hello, I'm getting this error when trying to use ajax theme

Error: *Could* *not* *load* '*struts*.*widget*.*Bind*'; *last* *tried*
'*__package__*.*js*'
Source File: http://localhost:8080/*struts*/dojo/dojo.*js*
<http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/dojo.js>
Line: 94