Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/11/05 17:02:34 UTC

Spindle 3.0.16 available

No new features - removed refrence to NewXMLEditor and
put in code to deal with

[ 836234 ] NPE on html change (http://tinyurl.com/tqq9)

Eclipse update url: http://data.intelligentworks.com
MoreInfo here: http://tapestry.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/SpindleAlpha

Geoff

[Spindle 3.0.19] Tapping an existing project (RETRY)

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.

[Spindle 3.0.16] Tapping an existing project

Re: [Suggestion] Spindle 3.0.16

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Glad you like it. A "Show in Package Explorer" action would be useful. Could
you add a feature request so I don't forget?

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459331&group_id=50321&func=browse

Geoff