Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Iserhard <is...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 19:59:24 UTC

databse questions

I got two questions that I can't find an answer:

1- Is it possible to distribute antispam database among different servers (4
in my case) and how can I distribute?

2- Users can retrain database? If yes, how can they do that easily and
transparent?

We got 4 Ubuntu Lucid (10.4) servers

Thanks and best regards to all,

--

Daniel Agra Iserhard
iserhard@gmail.com

CPD - UFRGS
Departamento de Redes e Suporte
Divisão de Suporte a Software

Re: databse questions

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
> I got two questions that I can't find an answer:
>
> 1- Is it possible to distribute antispam database among different servers
> (4
> in my case) and how can I distribute?

Using an SQL database.

it is also possible to share whole /etc/spamassassin/* via NFS but that
does not work out so well, is my humble opinion.