Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by a clem <a....@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 17:05:22 UTC

fullscreen portlet bug...

Hi,

I am using the last version of cocoon portal engine and I'm facing problems
with the fullscreen feature.
It seems like the fullscreen feature is quite unstable.
For example, I have a full screen sized portlet on one page, when I navigate
to another page through the tab menu, the second page remains empty.
I have to go back to the previous page, mimimize the portlet (that was full
screen) to see the portlets on the second page.

Another example: I have an application copplet fullscreen sized again, when
I interact with the application it losts the fullscreen aspect.

I would like to have the fullscreen aspect working perfectly. What do I have
to do?
What is the difference betwwen fullscreen-uri, maximize-uri and maxpage-uri?

thanks a lot

Re: fullscreen portlet bug...

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

current svn for 2.1.x contains a fix for the case if
"cocoon-portal-action" is missing. I think the portal block contains
some more bug fixes in current svn.

So you might want to try that version - perhaps it solves your problems
or at least reduces them :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler