Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com> on 2007/03/24 00:24:57 UTC

How to see storefront?

Hello:

I am just getting started with OfBiz.

I see a lot of documentation on how to write a new
application using OfBiz, but I am having a harder time
finding docs on how to use the existing tools.

Going through the admin screens, I think I have
set up a new store with a catalog and a product.

I am not sure what url to use to view the store.

If I go to:
https://jamm5.jammconsulting.com:8444/ecommerce/

I see the ecommerce store.

How do I see mine?

Is there a quickstart guide somewhere on setting up
a simple store?

Thanks,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

RE: How to see storefront?

Posted by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com>.
David:

Believe me, I have been studying docs.ofbix.org, but
I never found the one you pointed me to.

It looks like *exactly* what I need.

Thank you,
	Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.

The main place for docs is docs.ofbiz.org.

For this particular topic, see:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBENDUSER

And more particularly:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup