Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2007/09/24 18:32:29 UTC

SPECjAppServer2004 deployment

Hi all,

It's been more than a year since I last tried to run SPECjAppServer2004
on Geronimo, and now I'm getting back to that task. I see Geronimo has
grown a lot in this year, and SPECjAppServer2004 now has an EAStress
research mode to make development publications easy, so I'm looking
forward to succeed this time.

The changes in Geronimo were big enough to make my existing
configurations and deployment plans totally unusable, so I'm now working
on converting and upgrading them to G2.0.1, and updating the deployment
instructions at [1].

While trying to deploy SjAS I've already encountered a number of issues
I'd like to clarify, and unfortunately the documentation section on
deployment plans is now totally empty, so I'm begging for you help once
again. I'll post on the particular problems separately.

Thank you!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/SPECjAppServer2004
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.