Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ma...@zf.com on 2015/09/03 16:16:12 UTC

monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

Hi,

Iwant to have a PDF with a (Code)Block-Element. I done it with these lines:

<fo:block id="id1127090" text-align="start" wrap-option="wrap" font-size="8pt" padding-top="3pt" padding-bottom="3pt" padding-left="3pt" padding-right="3pt" margin-right="16pt" space-before.minimum="0.8em" space-before.optimum="1em" space-before.maximum="1.2em" space-after.minimum="0.8em" space-after.optimum="1em" space-after.maximum="1.2em" hyphenate="false" white-space-collapse="false" white-space-treatment="preserve" linefeed-treatment="preserve" font-family="monospace" background-color="#E0E0E0">Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy. Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart
of fire early
times mickey slim harper's
dark and stormy.#
</fo:block>

What I expected was some thing like this:

Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy.
Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman
polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart
of fire early
times mickey slim harper's
dark and stormy.#

But I've got this:

Christian brothers jameson long island iced tea caju amigo glen elgin caipiroska dark and stormy.
Lemon drop, lime rickey batida seagrams tinto de verano. Glenburgie bijou the blenheim bijou kilchoman
polish martini moscow mule ... on the beach dark and stormy heart
of fire early
times mickey slim harper's
dark and stormy.#

As you can see the wrapped line starts with a space.

So, what did I wrong?
Kind regards

Markus

Re: monospaced block behavior while wrapping lines

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I see no difference between what you expect and what you get.

Please provide attached files (xsl-fo and pdf) rather than copy/paste,
not sure what is rendered by my mail client is what you can see on
your side.

--
pascal