Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Johannes Jander <ja...@zedat.fu-berlin.de> on 2004/08/21 16:03:19 UTC

BXE hangs in the blog publication

hi,
checking out Lenya from CVS yesterday and running it with Jetty (did
not try tomcat), I found that editing blog entries via BXE does not
work: BXE starts loading (popping up the orange splash screen with
the parts indicator). When it is about to finish, it hangs
indefinitely while receiving some XML from the server. This behaviour
occurs both with Mozilla 1.6 (intact serializer) and FireFox 0.9
(broken one).

You can reproduce this behaviour in the Uni Hannover demo site.

Any idea what causes this and is there a remedy?

TIA

Re: BXE hangs in the blog publication

Posted by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch>.
Hi

If you're using the "latest" CVS HEAD BXE... It had a bug. Please try a
CVS/SVN update and see, if it solves the problem

chregu

On 21.8.2004 16:03 Uhr, Johannes Jander wrote:

> hi,
> checking out Lenya from CVS yesterday and running it with Jetty (did not
> try tomcat), I found that editing blog entries via BXE does not work:
> BXE starts loading (popping up the orange splash screen with the parts
> indicator). When it is about to finish, it hangs indefinitely while
> receiving some XML from the server. This behaviour occurs both with
> Mozilla 1.6 (intact serializer) and FireFox 0.9 (broken one).
>
> You can reproduce this behaviour in the Uni Hannover demo site.
>
> Any idea what causes this and is there a remedy?
>
> TIA

christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71
http://www.bitflux.ch  |  chregu@bitflux.ch  |  gnupg-keyid 0x5CE1DECB