Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Jesse Houwing <j....@rulesemporium.com> on 2004/08/18 19:23:56 UTC

[SARE] Redirect Ruleset updated

Hey all,

It has been a while since the last update, but I've just uploaded a
newer version of the redirect ruleset.

Have fun with it.

Jesse Houwing
SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com/

Re[2]: [SARE] Redirect Ruleset updated

Posted by tBB <tb...@hideout.ath.cx>.
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:17:52 -0700
"Bret Miller" <br...@wcg.org> wrote:

> Can you do us all a favor and update the date on the rules page listing
> too? Since I'm using this on Windows RDJ doesn't work for me, so I
> periodically scan the page for recent updates... And without a current
> date, how do I know it's been updated?

Due to that reason I wrote a small .bat which reads a list of rules and
checks/retrieves the updated ones by Wget. It only runs under win2k(3)
and xp. Please contact me if you like to have it.

- Mailto: tbb@hideout.ath.cx
- No HTML mails please

RE: [SARE] Redirect Ruleset updated

Posted by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org>.
> It has been a while since the last update, but I've just uploaded a
> newer version of the redirect ruleset.
>
> Have fun with it.
>
> Jesse Houwing

Hey Jesse,

Can you do us all a favor and update the date on the rules page listing
too? Since I'm using this on Windows RDJ doesn't work for me, so I
periodically scan the page for recent updates... And without a current
date, how do I know it's been updated?

Thanks,
Bret

Send your spam to: bretmiller@wcg.org
Thanks for keeping the internet spam-free!