Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 11:49:08 UTC

Latest disctcp code

Hi,

Which branch of Hadoop has latest Disctp code.

The branch-1 mentions something like distcp2

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-1/src/tools/org/apache/hadoop/tools/distcp2/util/DistCpUtils.java

The trunk has no mention of distcp2

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-tools/hadoop-distcp/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/tools/

Same is the case of 2.1 branch

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-2.1.0-beta/hadoop-tools/hadoop-distcp/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/tools/

Can we say that branch 1 has latest code and that has not been back ported
to branch 2?

What would be best place to look into , can you please point

Thanks

Re: Latest disctcp code

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello Harsh,