Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 17:43:33 UTC

red5sip av settings

Hello Maxim,

I want to discuss your latest changes in RTMPRoomClient class. You
made setUserAVSettings() method was called twice (line 400 and line
523) but as you can see in line 47, after setUserAVSettings() called a
new stream is created. This issue is a cause of not working SIP video
so please have a look on it.

Re: red5sip av settings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is not clear from your letter what is wrong :(
I have changed the code so OM session for red5sip is marked as "audio only"
on creation.
and it is switched to be "audio-video" as soon as client turn the video ON.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax