Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jaikishan Jalan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 00:29:47 UTC

[users@httpd] How to maintain session with CGI C++

Hello,

I was wondering if somone could point me as to how to maintain sessions with
CGI scripts in C++.

Jaikishan

Re: [users@httpd] How to maintain session with CGI C++

Posted by Jaikishan Jalan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes, even I want to make use of Session module of Apache HTTP server. But I
am not able to locate it. I know how to add/load a module in Apache but I
could not locate the session module. Following are the modules in my apache
server but I think session module is not there (looking for mod_session.c).

  core.c
  mod_authn_file.c
  mod_authn_default.c
  mod_authz_host.c
  mod_authz_groupfile.c
  mod_authz_user.c
  mod_authz_default.c
  mod_auth_basic.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_filter.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_version.c
  prefork.c
  http_core.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_so.c

I am using Apache server version Apache/2.2.13 (Unix). Any pointer where and
how can I add session module ?

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.