Posted to dev@buildstream.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2023/06/14 13:18:08 UTC

Is Buildstream an Apache project?

I ask because the lack of https://buildstream.apache.org/ makes it seem
like you're not an Apache project.  I know it takes some time to setup
websites, but it's been a while since graduation now...

Working towards getting the sitechecker green would be nice:

   https://whimsy.apache.org/site.cgi/project/buildstream

--
- Shane
   Member

Re: Is Buildstream an Apache project?

Posted by Tristan van Berkom <tr...@codethink.co.uk.INVALID>.
Hi Shane,

I think it would be nice to have an apache site at least to provide
some links to the main https://buildstream.build site, docs, apache
github etc, I've just not had time to set such a thing up.

Is this urgent ?

Cheers,
    -Tristan