Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 03:18:20 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.0 (2nd attempt)

The vote passes with:

[12] +1 (hadrian, akarpe, joed, janstey, cschneider, ningjiang, gtully,
cibsen, gnodet, dkulp, cmueller, rajdavies)
[ 4] +1 (non-binding)
[ 0] -1

I will finish publishing the artifacts and make the announcement in the
morning.

Thanks to all who tested this release and voted.
Hadrian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.0 (2nd attempt)

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hadrian, could you please also create a new camel-2.10.x feature branch.
I'm not so familiar with setting the right svn properties for the svn merge
tool... ;-)

Best,
Christian

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I think that you forget to add me in the list of the voters (+1)

-----
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com