Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/02 15:23:58 UTC

AW: [C2]: Strange component management behaviou

Hi Team,

it seems that I fixed this showstopper. If someone of you still
has any problems with a similiar problem, please, report it.

Still not working is the detection of changes in the cocoon.xconf.
If you change, e.g. the sax connector, this change is only
applied after a server restart.

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> it seems that I fixed this showstopper. If someone of you still
> has any problems with a similiar problem, please, report it.
>
> Still not working is the detection of changes in the cocoon.xconf.
> If you change, e.g. the sax connector, this change is only
> applied after a server restart.

This is fixed now. It should work again.

Carsten