Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu> on 2012/11/03 22:34:10 UTC

Development work focused on HFile v2

Regards to all HBase users.
I'm looking for all available information about the current development
of HFile
version 2 to write a blog post talking about the main differences
between HFile and
HFile version 2.
What I'm looking for?
- JIRA issues
- Research papers
- General discussions about this topic

Any help is welcome.
Thanks
--

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: Development work focused on HFile v2

Posted by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com>.
Good Resource,such as
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/06/hbase-io-hfile-input-output/

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: Development work focused on HFile v2

Posted by rajesh babu chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.