Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mathew Joseph <ma...@alopa.com> on 2005/11/21 09:36:36 UTC

Sync session across webapps

Hi,

In my web application there are 2 webapps and single login for both.
And in UI we are given links to different modules of both webapps.
Actually the end user is not (should not be) aware of 2 webapps.

The problem what I am facing is, If someone try to work/use continuously
in one webapps and try to click a link from other webapp and if it exceeds
the session timeout period then user is forced to login again. Is there anyway
to avoid this OR is there any way to synchronize session across webapps ?

I am using Tomcat 5.5.7 and Struts Framework 1.1.

Thanks in advance...
Mathew