Posted to users@maven.apache.org by A S Praj <as...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 13:45:58 UTC

Exclude a Test case

Hi,
     I have a Open source downloaded from Net. In that there are Testcases
also, When I do a Compile it is working fine, When I do a Test it is
failing. Is there any Tag which Can be used to eliminate that particular
class alone while doing the Test. This is stopping me in proceeding into
next step. Please help

Regards

A.S.P. Raj

Re: Exclude a Test case

Posted by "Henry S. Isidro" <hi...@exist.com>.
A S Praj wrote:

>Hi,
>     I have a Open source downloaded from Net. In that there are Testcases
>also, When I do a Compile it is working fine, When I do a Test it is
>failing. Is there any Tag which Can be used to eliminate that particular
>class alone while doing the Test. This is stopping me in proceeding into
>next step. Please help
>
>Regards
>
>A.S.P. Raj

Hi,

You must configure the surefire plugin to exclude certain tests:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/howto.html

HTH,
Henry