Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/30 18:42:00 UTC

Struts 2.0.10 release availlability

Hil,

Can someone knows when struts 2.0.10 version will be released.

Herrera

Re: Struts 2.0.10 release availlability

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Pedro Herrera wrote:
> Hil,
>
> Can someone knows when struts 2.0.10 version will be released.

To quote Ted's excellent reply to the same question earlier today:

No one actually knows. Our releases are driven by peer-review and take
an indeterminate amount of time.  We may start rolling test
distributions of Struts 2.1 soon, but it usually takes four to six of
those before we have one ready to distribute to the general public,
and we haven't even done one yet. In seven years, any attempt I've
ever made to map our release process to a calendar has been wildly
inaccurate.

Anyone who is forward looking should follow the Struts Developers
list. All development discussions do take place on dev@, and anyone
who follows dev@ knows as much as the rest of us.

  * http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

RE: Struts 2.0.10 release availlability

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
We're working on it. Almost everything is ready to go, and it's basically
down to a matter of rolling the release.

As you may know, all of the plans for upcoming releases, etc. are discussed
openly on the dev@struts.apache.org mailing list.

James