Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Alex Batlin <al...@batlin.com> on 2004/12/06 23:34:13 UTC

RE: Dynamic or Static Access Control Lists

I have had a look more at how document profiling can be done with some of
the suggestions included:

1. created profile-docbook2document.xsl that only includes sections of
docbook docs that match attribute userrole to one set in a parameter
2. created sitemap.xmap pipeline to transform so far a test document using
this new xsl and pass the userrole parameter in the transform
3. I now need to set up an authentication pipeline, here are the docs I
found:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html

however when I try to add the auth actions, forrest complains that such
actions are not defined. Looking at the cocoon dist, these actions are
included in one of the blocks dirs (whatever that means), but cannot find
them in forrest.

Can anyone help me understand how I can use the auth actions in my sitemap?
Does forrest come with a stripped down version of cocoon, if so how do I
install the actions or does forrest 0.7 solve this?

Many thanks,

Alex.