Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Tim McClure <Ti...@casi-rusco.com> on 2002/02/11 22:48:34 UTC

XML-RPC CLient SSL and Keep-Alive

It seems to me that nonoe of the XML Clients supplied support both
keep-alive and SSL.  The XmlRpcClientLite supports keep-alive but not SSL
and the SecureXmlRpcCLient supports SSL and not keep-alive.  Is this true?

Tim

Re: XML-RPC CLient SSL and Keep-Alive

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Tim McClure <Ti...@casi-rusco.com> writes:

> It seems to me that nonoe of the XML Clients supplied support both
> keep-alive and SSL.  The XmlRpcClientLite supports keep-alive but not SSL
> and the SecureXmlRpcCLient supports SSL and not keep-alive.  Is this true?

Dunno off hand, but if it is it would be great to get a patch for at
least the SecureXmlRpcCLient Keep-Alive support.

                             Thanks, Dan

Re: XML-RPC CLient SSL and Keep-Alive

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.