Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bartolomeo Nicolotti <bn...@siapcn.it> on 2010/08/30 14:53:24 UTC

How to Embed an Axis2 based Web Service in your Webapp

Hello,

I've followed instructions on this link

http://wso2.org/library/90

to build a web service as a separate web application, but without using
maven, as we're using Eclipse and I don't have any knowledge of maven.

The web service works fine, but I've had some problems with listing the
web services with this url:

http://localhost:8080/WS_my/services/listServices

We've solved this problem by copying the axis2-web folder from axis2 web
application.

Maybe this could save some hours to others

Many thanks

Bye!