Posted to dev@bluemarlin.apache.org by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/18 05:34:28 UTC

website

Hi,
I saw 'retire' discussion email on @general.I never understand how 'open source' can 'retire' ?
I have been with apache.org from the time it's formed.And played multiple roles at various projects.
1.
I can help you build a website for blue marlin in hugo.https://gohugo.io/Can you share as much content as possible.
Is anyone else working on the website ?

2.I can think of a PR or two ?https://github.com/apache/incubator-bluemarlin
3.Plus few other things as comes to me as I start working on blue marlin.

Let me know, if there are other priority items.

Thank you./Sree

RE: website

Posted by Xun Hu <xu...@futurewei.com>.
Thank you JB for your clarification and support.

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Now, I am PPMC on Apache Heron. I helped move the project code base and legal, from Twitter to ASF.My very first contribution started with JSP v.91 when I was working at JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems.
I stared my contributions on ASF with project, Apache Struts.

> I think the BlueMarlin team has already a website.Can I access it, so to see if it can be reused ?
I set aside sometime to go through BlueMarlin.Then, can I come up with my findings.
Please share any links, contents you have.

Thank you./Sree

Re: website

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,