Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2016/03/08 11:36:43 UTC

Travis Build flags for tests

Hi there,

I see tests are disabled on Travis.

e.g. From
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/114476198/log.txt

$ export PROFILE="-Pspark-1.5 -Phadoop-2.3 -Ppyspark"
$ export BUILD_FLAG="package -DskipTests"

Is this on purpose?

Re: Travis Build flags for tests

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
In order to minimize duplication, only the first in Travis matrix is running every tests (excluding selenium, which is separate)

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:56 AM -0800, "Corneau Damien" <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just looked at this PR (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/772) which has CI failing
(1.6 profile only)
And after comparing 1.6 to 1.5, the logs are showing that 1.5 are skipping
tests while 1.6 doesn't (at least in Display systems api)

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
I just looked at this PR (

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.