Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Anton Pevtsov <an...@moscow.vdiweb.com> on 2006/02/02 17:05:16 UTC

tests for alg.lower.bound and alg.upper.bound

I found a couple of minor bugs in the complexity verification in these
tests, so the attached patches fix them.

Log:
2006-02-02  Anton Pevtsov  <an...@moscow.vdiweb.com>

	* 25.lower.bound.cpp (test_lower_bound): fix assertion condition
to verify the complexity,
	update the expected complexity values to meet the standard
requirements

	* 25.upper.bound.cpp (test_upper_bound): the same

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov

Re: tests for alg.lower.bound and alg.upper.bound

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> I found a couple of minor bugs in the complexity verification in these
> tests, so the attached patches fix them.

Thanks! I applied your patch In addition to making a small tweak of my
own and applied both here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=374953&view=rev

> Log:
> 2006-02-02  Anton Pevtsov  <an...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
>
>     * 25.lower.bound.cpp (test_lower_bound): fix assertion condition
> to verify the complexity,
>     update the expected complexity values to meet the standard
> requirements
>
>     * 25.upper.bound.cpp (test_upper_bound): the same

Thank you for remembering the ChangeLog! :)

In the future, please try to keep in mind that each description should
be a sentence starting with a capital letter and ending with a period,
and that there should be no blank lines between individual items. See
the changes I made to your log in the commit message.

Thanks again!
Martin