Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ramesh Natarajan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 15:16:01 UTC

datastax opscenter authentication

I am trying to integrate opscenter in our environment and I was
wondering  if we can use PAM authentication instead of a password file
for opscenter authentication?

thanks
Ramesh

Re: datastax opscenter authentication

Posted by Nick Bailey <ni...@datastax.com>.
Unfortunately the current method using a password file is the only
option for authentication in OpsCenter at the moment. I've noted PAM
authentication as a feature request though.