Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Hai-Dang Pham <hd...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 19:15:41 UTC

Tuscany Geronimo Integration and web service issue

Hi All,

 I am trying to use the Geronimo-Tuscany plugin with a application that has
a WSDL file.  This service deploys and work find using the standalone
Tuscany but when I try to use it with the Geronimo-Tuscany plugin it always
complain about an undefined WSDL interface.

 I looked at the code and I see the main difference is in the
EmbeddedRungimeGbean.java file method:

 EmbeddedRungimeGbean:doStart()
 {
 [...]

  contribution =
eScaDomain.getContributionService().contribute(contributionRoot, new
URL(contributionRoot), modelResolver, false);
 [...]

 }

 When I use the provided ModelResolver of the plugin it cannot resolved WSDL
file.

 But when I use the default ModelResolvers like this:

  contribution =
eScaDomain.getContributionService().contribute(contributionRoot, new
URL(contributionRoot), null, false);

 It resolved the WSDL but cannot resolve a SCA service that has complex
composition (having other components as reference).

 Can you tell if that was a intended Geronimo-Tuscany plugin design intend
or is this a bug?  And if it is a bug some general guide line on how to
solve it?

 Tx you,

 Hai-Dang

Re: Tuscany Geronimo Integration and web service issue

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
It might be a bug. Can you open a JIRA to track it? See: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY.

Thanks,
Raymond

 I am trying to use the Geronimo-Tuscany plugin with a application that has a WSDL file.  This service deploys and work find using the standalone Tuscany but when I try to use it with the Geronimo-Tuscany plugin it always complain about an undefined WSDL interface.

 I looked at the code and I see the main difference is in the EmbeddedRungimeGbean.java file method:

 EmbeddedRungimeGbean:doStart()
 {
 [...]

  contribution = eScaDomain.getContributionService().contribute(contributionRoot, new URL(contributionRoot), modelResolver, false);
 [...]

 }

 When I use the provided ModelResolver of the plugin it cannot resolved WSDL file.

 But when I use the default ModelResolvers like this:

  contribution = eScaDomain.getContributionService().contribute(contributionRoot, new URL(contributionRoot), null, false);