Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Alex Zai <az...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/14 23:54:49 UTC

multiple installation guides?

Why do we have two sets of installation guides?

http://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/test/get_started/install.html
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/index.html?platform=Linux&language=Python&processor=CPU

The /test domain is also not secure. If this is not suppose to be
public we should remove this as it is confusing.

Re: multiple installation guides?

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Amol, do you want to post this on discuss.mxnet.io ?

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com> schrieb am Do., 20. Sep.
2018, 17:28:

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.