Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Peter Hsu <ph...@abaca.com> on 2009/05/12 19:25:43 UTC

corrupted database file

I get the following error when visiting futon:

Database information could not be retrieved:
{{{badmatch,eof},
   [{couch_file,handle_call,3},
     {gen_server,handle_msg,5},
     {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]},
   {gen_server,call,[<0.82.0>,
{pread_bin,86816267188},infinity]}}

This is in couch 0.9.0.

The file system had run out of disk space previously.  There is
sufficient disk space now, but the database file seems to be
corrupted.  Is there any utility to try to repair the database?

Re: corrupted database file

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Peter Hsu <ph...@abaca.com> wrote:
> May I ask where the feature lives in the timeline?

I don't have anything more specific than the next couple of months
probably. It really depends on when the first person decides to tackle
the patch.

HTH,
Paul Davis

Re: corrupted database file