Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "John H. Wyman" <jo...@wyman.org> on 2001/08/30 23:51:20 UTC

Driver use

In July I developed an application based on the then current .19 and
used both TransformerFactory (since I have many parameters to pass. I
then used
..snip
            transformer.transform(xmlSource, result);

            Driver driver = new Driver();

            driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

            driver.buildFOTree((Document) result.getNode());

            driver.format();

            driver.setOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream(args[1]+".pdf"));

            driver.render();
It now appears as if buildFoTree, Format and render have changed. Is
there a simple way to fix my code ? I took a quick look at the
documentation and didn't see it.

John H. Wyman
5160 Darry Lane
Dublin, OH 43016