Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Swanthe Lindgren <sw...@megasol.se> on 2009/03/10 11:12:22 UTC

test page rendering

Hi all
I have begun unit testing my wicket pages and one of the most basic
tests I want to do is to make sure each and every page can render
properly. The WicketTester.assertRenderedPage() looks like a good
approach but it doesnt seam to care about the HTML. If I remove a
wicket:id from the markupfile, the test is still passed.
Is this correct or might there be something else I have done wrong?

//Swanthe

Re: test page rendering

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see IResourceSettings#setThrowExceptionOnMissingResource(boolean)

-igor

Re: test page rendering

Posted by Swanthe Lindgren <sw...@megasol.se>.

Re: test page rendering