Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 13:57:41 UTC

AccessTimeout in Stateless business method

A technical question. OpenEJB considers or not the @AccessTimeout record on
business methods @Stateless? Some say I'm doing, always considering 30
seconds by default .. The specific JEE want it to be so? or a bug? thank
you!

Re: AccessTimeout in Stateless business method

Posted by Vincenzo D'Aniello <ic...@gmail.com>.
Ok, then wath is written here:
http://tomee.apache.org/admin/configuration/containers.html
is wrong?

Re: AccessTimeout in Stateless business method

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

ict.management.trexon@gmail.com>:

> A technical question. OpenEJB considers or not the @AccessTimeout record on
> business methods @Stateless?

No (spec only requires stateful and singleton support)

> Some say I'm doing, always considering 30
> seconds by default .. The specific JEE want it to be so? or a bug? thank
> you!

It uses the configured default if you dont override it:
http://tomee.apache.org/admin/configuration/containers.html